When will the result of the MSBTE Winter 2021 exam be declared?
As you know, the last 4 semesters of Msbte are online exams. that's why the result duration is somewhere reduced. When Msbte exams were being held offline i.e. in college, the result was declared within 35-40 days after the last paper. But since the Msbte online exam is taking place, this period of result has been reduced. The period has been reduced from 35-40 days to 24-30 days.
The last 4 semesters of MSBTE online exam results are declared within 24-30 days after the last paper. From this, we can guess that the result of this time i.e. MSBTE Winter 2021 exam will be declared within 24-30 days. So, what will be the result date? On what date will the results of the MSBTE Winter 2021 exam be declared?
MSBTE Winter 2021 exams ended on 10th February. That means 24-30 days from 10th February means 1st to 15th March. The result of the MSBTE Winter 2021 exam can be declared anytime between 1st to 15th March (expected). The date and time of MSBTE's result are never fixed. MSBTE results can be declared at any time.
|Name of the board||Maharashtra State Board Of Technical Education (MSBTE)|
|Exam||MSBTE Winter 2021|
|End Of Exams||10 February|
|Result Date||1 to 15 March Anytime (Expected)|
|Result Official Site||www.msbte.org.in|
|Total Questions In Exam||40|
|Compulsory To Attempt||35|
|Time||1 Hour / 60 Minutes|
|Time Slot||2 Hour / 120 Minutes|
|Exam Pattern|| MCQ Based Online
|Previous Year Passing 2020-21||14 out of 35|
|Offline Examination Passing||28 out of 70|
|Winter 2021 Passing||14 out of 35|
How to check and download MSBTE results online on your mobile phone or PC?
How to check MSBTE Winter 2020 result
1) Go to your mobile/laptop default browser.
2) Search on it www.msbte.org.in
3) The result is available, then the direct result page will open on your mobile or PC screen.
How to download the result
- After following the above steps you can see your result on your mobile/laptop
- After that press Ctrl+P on your keyboard and print it or save it on your pc or laptop.
- On mobile phones capture the screenshot or click on 3 dots in the browser and save these pages or download.
Post a Comment